Brendan Grech, MA
Industrial/Organizational Psychology Consultant & Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
Brendan Grech is a Human Resources and Organizational Development Consultant with a passion for helping small business build a strong culture. He works for an HR Consulting firm that services all aspects of the Human Capital Model in the Southeast region with a focus on the Atlanta Metro Area, and future state focus on the Tampa Metro Area. Brendan holds an MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from Hofstra University, and a BA in Science Technology and Society from the State University of New York, Farmingdale.
Brendan believes in leading through life while upholding the highest principles of integrity. He is an active member of the Atlanta SHRM local chapter and has collaborated with younger members of the HR and IO community to help overcome early career challenges and frustrations.
Book Brendan to:
• Learn how to deal with the uncertainty that you might experience any time in your career
• Make sure you are taking the right steps towards your path to success, while also making sure what you choose will make you happy
• How to communicate effectively with Senior Members of an Organization to gain their trust and have them become an advocate of your brand
• Learn how to use IO principles in HR
• Identify business-driven organizational interventions, which will give you an edge over others in the HR industry