Thu, Sep 02|
What Are Your Biggest Industrial/Organizational Psychology Challenges as a Practitioner or Budding Practitioner
This is a Free Event. Be sure to check your email (even spam folder) for your access instructions after registering.
Time & Location
Sep 02, 2021, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the Event
Bring your I/O friends while we continue to discuss what it takes to be a world-class I/O consultant (internal or external), and where the field is headed with the current exponential growth thrust of I/O practitioners.
Our series continues with: Let's Grow Your I/O Tribe (Thursday, 8/26 @12pm EST). We had amazing discussions and results with our first four Deepdive Social Audio App sessions:
- DS-1: Does I/O Psychology Have a Branding Problem? (8/4/21 - completed)
- DS-2: How Far Apart Are #HumanResources and #iopsych? (8/5/21 - completed)
- DS-3: Is #iopsychology Making a Comeback? (8/11/21 - completed)
- DS-4: What Does Your Industrial/Organizational Psychology Career Path Look Like? (8/19/21 - completed)
- DS-5 Let's Grow Your I/O Tribe (8/26/21 @12PM EST)
- DS-6 What Are Your Biggest Industrial/Organizational Psychology Challenges as a Practitioner or Budding Practitioner (9/2/21 @12PM EST)
This is a Free Event. Be sure to check your email (even spam folder) for access instructions after registering.
I/O Psychology Deepdive Series$0.00