Wed, Feb 22|
The New Approach to Leadership Summit
This hands-on, workshop-style summit will give participants the space and time to dig deep into their desire to lead. Participants will turn ideas into action by developing their own leadership plan.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM EST
About the Event
SEBOC members get 10% off - check your member portal for your discount code.
Emerging leaders need a new approach to leadership development; one that highlights self-accountability and self-empowerment. This hands-on, workshop-style summit will give participants the space and time to dig deep into their desire to lead. Participants will turn ideas into action by developing their own leadership plan.
Join us virtually for The New Approach to Leadership Summit on February 22nd, 2023 at 8am PT, 9am MT, 11am EST, 12p AT
- Pre-summit workbook with Emotional Intelligence Self-Assessment and reflection questions.
- Virtual workshop on February 22nd, 2023 (3 hours long)
- Summit Workbook
- Q&A Session one week after the summit on March 1st, 2023 at 8am PT, 9am MT, 11am EST, 12pm AT
- Slack Channel to support participants before, during, and after the summit.
- Access to Summit recording for review.
In this summit you will:
- Identify your strengths and areas of growth in a key area of leadership: Emotional Intelligence.
- Go through a discovery process to identify your vision for the future as well as the values that will keep you aligned as you get there.
- Design your own leadership development plan: a step-by-step path to follow as you grow into the leader you want to become.
- Create the habits to develop and maintain your leadership skill set.
- Integrate the work with a supportive community that will keep you accountable for implementing your plan.
Who will guide you through this process?
LindaAnn Rogers, SPHR, sHRBP, CBC - Strategic Human Resources Consultant and Business Coach
LindaAnn Rogers is a seasoned leader and strategic business partner with over 25 years of diverse, interdisciplinary experience in Human Resources, Marketing and Sales, Finance, Operations, and Education in multiple industries. She has a unique blend of leadership experience that provides her with the ability to work from the perspective of an organization as a whole.
LindaAnn is the Principal and Founder of Aspire to Align, a consulting firm focused on helping companies achieve workforce engagement through strategic organizational alignment. Her passion lies with helping leaders transform the way people, throughout their organization, experience work, resulting in the company achieving both the human and financial rewards of having an engaged workforce.
Deborah Collazo - Industrial/Organizational Psychologist & Sustainable Growth Advisor for Entrepreneurs.
Deborah Collazo is the CEO and Principal Consultant of DMC Consulting, a "boutique" consulting firm based on the science of Industrial-Organizational Psychology. She is also the Human Resources Manager at KinFloat in San Juan, PR. She has more than five years of experience supporting entrepreneurs on their path toward sustainable business growth. She is passionate about sharing knowledge and skills with individuals and teams with the goal of developing happy, healthy, and effective organizations.
When: February 22nd, 2023 - 8am PT, 9am MT, 11am EST
Where: Online Event
What time: 8am PT, 9am MT, 11am EST, 12pm AT
● $149.00 (SEBOC members get 10% off - check your member portal for your discount code)
● SEBOC members get 10% off - check your member portal for your discount code
● The 3-hour session and Q&A session will be recorded and available for your review
Want to become a SEBOC member? https://www.seboc.com/io-memberships
Check Email/Spam for Zoom Link
The “New Approach to Leadership” Summit - Please check your email (even spam folder) for the Zoom link to access the event.