External Job Postings
GENESIS PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
If interested contact Dr. Cynthia Kelly:
Temp Job- Sr. User Experience Researcher - Atlanta, GA
Pay Rate: $55.00–$63.00 / hr
Duration: 52 Weeks
What you’ll do:
● Design and conduct research on various Commercial and/or Consumer banking projects ranging from exploratory research to concept validation.
● Collaborate effectively with UX and UI designers within the Design team to deliver formative and summative research in cadence with the team’s design process.
● Work on cross-functional product teams, partnering closely with designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
● Work directly with research participants.
● Generate insights that influence product strategy, feature design, and prioritization.
● Inspire stakeholders with a creative and compelling presentation of your findings and insights.
● Possible occasional travel (<10%).
● Planning and manage research projects and serve as SME and liaison with stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
● 5+ years of experience in applied product/design research.
● Command over a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
● Experience and comfort building rapport with research participants.
● Strong skills in effectively eliciting insights, observations, and commentary from participants without leading or injecting bias.
● Strong experience analyzing, synthesizing, and delivering/presenting research.
● BA/BS degree in Psychology, Sociology, HCI, Human Factors, User Experience, or other related research fields in the social sciences.
Temp Job- User Experience Researcher- MN
Pay Rate: $49.00–$53.00 / hr
Duration: 26 Weeks
Position Summary/Job Description: The Researcher serves as a core researcher within a product space that works to educate, collaborate, and evolve the product experience by advocating for the employee (and customer). This role will execute both secondary and primary research to uncover and identify employee-driven needs. The Researcher will have a solid understanding of the human-centered design process and be equally comfortable working independently and alongside both Experience Design team members as well as product and business stakeholders. You can communicate effectively and are able to self-prioritize. Responsibilities: • Lead synthesis and analysis of research findings – activating the insights gleaned through observations and interviews and identifying key opportunity and whitespace areas. • Able to assess secondary data to aid in determining what is/isn’t known. • Able to synthesize in the moment and quickly articulate outcomes by utilizing a co-experience mindset. • Present clear and actionable findings to various levels of stakeholders. • Grow and foster partnership with Design and Product